- The unemployment rate (he called it "nonsense" on the campaign trail; now he touts it as legitimate);
- China currency devaluation (he no longer blames them for devaluing their currency, which was false to begin with);
- Mexico paying for the wall (he now equivocates, saying Mexico will pay "eventually," "at a later date," "in some form");
- Criticizing President Obama for playing golf (President Trump has golfed 17 times since Inauguration Day -- more than twice the number of times Obama golfed at this point);
- And immigration (he promised to end Obama's executive granting deferred action to children of undocumented immigrants, which he now says he won't do).
|A selfie of Food Editor Esther Davidowitz.|